- Louisville was off, and will be off for the next few days.
- Pensacola lost 4-3 to the anthropomorphic carb-based baked goods. Kyle Waldrop (2-4) and Juan Duran (1-4) both wanged honkers, Yorman Rodriguez had a double and a triple, and Josh Fellhauer was 2-4 with a triple himself, but the offense was too little too late as Jeremy Hellickson struck out 11 Wahoos. Mikey O'Brien pitched well for 7 innings (4 hits, 2 run), but Fabian Williamson and Fabio Castillo blew it. Up next: Off day
- Bakersfield got crunched by the Nuts, 5-3. There was a serious lack of clutchiness yet again for the Blaze, as they were just 2-13 with runners in scoring position. Jeff "Peanut Butter" Gelalich was 3-5 with two doubles, and the big Bakersfield ginger Bryson Smith had two of his own. Ismael Guillon was tagged for 5 runs in 5 innings on 5 hits with 5 strikeouts...and 3 walks. Almost awesomely symmetrical. Except for the Ismael Guillon mediocrity, of course. El'Hajj Muhammad walked 2 and struck out 1 in 1.1 scoreless innings. He still hasn't given up a run yet in Bakersfield. Up next: Off day!
- Dayton was outhit by West Michigan 16-5, but only lost to the Whitecaps 7-5. Kind of an inverse performance from Bakersfield's. Phil Ervin hit a double, and Ronald Bueno knocked in 2. Jackson Stephens only pitched an inning due to a rain delay, but he'd already put the Dragons in a 3-run hole when play resumed. Up next: Off DAY!
- Billings got whooped by Ogden 10-3. If you take out the unearned runs, the Mustangs only lost by 1! Anyway, Alex Greer was 3-4 with a double and two triples, and Jimmy Pickens was 2-4, but a Blaze-like 1-12 w/RISP along with a whopping 8 (!!) errors was too much to overcome. Up next: OFF DAY!
- The AZL Reds were off. And they're off today too! ALL THE OFF DAYZ.
Farmers Only: Sad Trombone
Whole lotta losin' going on