Sorry for the delay on this, we've been trying to get all of our ducks in a row for Opening Day and are about to finish up our Spring Training coverage. One thing I forgot to cover was our trip to Camelback Ranch! We saw the Reds take on the Sox, and were pretty impressed with the park.
Spring Training Eyewitness Report - Red Reporter Invades Camelback Ranch
- JC on the mound.
- Press box. This is a really nice looking stadium.
- Our "seats". Not a bad view for 10 bucks.
- He didn't even run out to the on-deck circle!
- Todd Frazier on the jumbotron, and an ad for 'tHan.
- This guy!
- Maybe my favorite custom-made jersey I've ever seen.
- The Dodgers' admin building is out in LF.
- Look at these yahoos.
- From the OF.