- Louisville beat Toledo 5-3 behind a strong pitching effort. Todd Redmond pitched 5 2/3 innings and gave up 1 run, but not before Nick Masset gave up 2 runs in 1 2/3 innings of rehab. Mike Costanzo and Neftali Soto had two hits each. J.J. Hoover pitched a perfect 9th for his 11th save. Up next: Pedro Villarreal takes the hill against Toledo at 7:05.
- Pensacola beat Huntsville 6-1, as Wirfin Obispo pitched 7 shutout innings, striking out 8. Donald Lutz hit his 20th homer of the year, and Tucker Barnhart was 2-for-3 with his 5th. Billy Hamilton was 0-for-5, but still managed to steal base number 128. Up next: Chattanooga at 8, starter TBA.
- Bakersfield lost 10-6 to Visalia. Daniel Renken got knocked around in his start, giving up 6 runs (5 ER) in 4. Travis Mattair led the offense going 3-for-4 with 2 RBI, and Juan Duran went 2-for-5 with a RBI as well. Up next: Tim Crabbe faces the Rawhide at 10:30.
- Dayton took a lead in the top of the 9th, only to lose it in the bottom of the 9th and give up a run in extras to lose 6-5 in 10 innings. Wes Mugarian started and only went 1 1/3 innings before a rain delay, but Carlos Gonzalez was very good after it, giving up only 2 hits and no runs in 3 2/3 innings. Michael Dennhardt surrendered his first runs in 18 innings before Carlos Contreras surrendered the lead in the 9th. FO favorite El'Hajj Muhammad surrendered the winning run in the 10th. Joe Terry was 3-for-5 with 2 doubles. Up next: Stalin Gerson takes on Lansing at 7:05.
- Billings lost 5-2 to Great Falls. Dan Langfield and Nolan Becker combined for 5 2/3 innings with 1 unearned run given up, before Carlos Ramos blew up for 4 runs in the 7th and 8th. Zachary Vincej was 3-for-4, bringing his average to .429, and Robert Maddox hit his 10th homer of the year (in 37 games). Up next: Drew Cisco faces the Voyagers at 9.
- AZLers were off. They'll take on the AZL Tribe at 10.