- Louisville beat their old pal Danny Dorn and the Toledo Mudhens 4-2. Willie Harris took a trip to Rake City, and brought back all the offense the Bats would need, going 3-4 with a double, a donger and 3 RBIs. Aside from th Herculean efforts of Hitslikeshit, the offense was scarce in this game, and the only other multi-hit Bat on the night was Corky Miller. Tim Gustafson cruised through 6 scoreless innings before allowing a run and getting hooked in the 7th. Five pitchers covered the last eight outs, with Jordan Smith picking up the save. Up Next: Todd Redmond makes his 4th start for the Bats at 7:05pm ET.
- Pensacola fell to the Huntsville Stars 5-3. Daniel Corcino had a rough night, with a Cuetotally not Cueto-like line of 5 ER, 7 H, 2 K, 3 BB, 6 IP. Billy Hamilton went 0-2, but walked 3 times and stole 2 bases. Bryson Smith had the Wahoos' only XBH with a double off of the awesomely named Johnny Hellweg. Up Next: Whiffin' Wirfin Obispo takes on Huntsville at, you guessed it, 7:43pm ET.
- Bakersfield had the day off. Danny Renken and the Blaze square off against the Visalia Rawhide for Taco Tuesday at 10:30pm ET.
- Dayton had their modest 3-game winning streak snapped, as they lost to the Great Lakes Loons 5-2. Robert Stephenson was a little wild; walking two, throwing two wild pitches and hitting a batter (no word whether or not it was 101 to the chin), but he kept his team in the game, going 4 innings with 1 ER and 5 Ks. Despite getting 9 hits, the Dragons were not very clutch, going 2-9 with runners in scoring position. Up Next: Wes Murgarian faces the Loons at 7:05pm ET.
- Billings won 5-2 over the Great Falls Voyagers. Ismael Guillon got the start for the Mustangs. He went 5 innings, allowing 2 runs on 2 hits while striking out 5 and walking 3. On-base machine Jesse Winker went 3-4 with 3 singles. Up Next: 2012 3rd rounder Dan Langfield takes the mound against the Voyagers at 9pm ET.
- The AZL Reds lost 7-5 to the Angels. Nick Travieso had what was the best start of his professional career so far, throwing 3 scoreless innings, with 2 strikeouts and 1 hit allowed. Amir Garrett followed Travieso with 3 innings of 1-run ball. According to his Twitter account, the talented, yet unpolished, lefty got the call up and has an early flight to Billings in the morning. Congrats, young man. Up Next: The 'Zona Reds are off today. They take on the Indians at 10pm ET on Wednesday.
By Bryan Harris