- Louisville were blanked 2-0 to Columbus. Chad Reineke gave up 2 runs in 7 2/3 innings, with 3 strikeouts. Didi Gregorius went 2-for-4 with a double, but the Bats couldn't anything going. Up next: Tim Gustafson takes on the Clippers at 7:05.
- Pensacola lost 4-2 to Tennessee. Brodie Greene had 2 doubles upon his return from the DL, and Donald Lutz also had two hits. Wirfin Obispo gave up 3 runs in 6 innings of work, striking out 5 and walking 5. Up next: Tennessee at 8, starter TBD.
- Bakersfield shut out Visalia 4-0. Jamie Walczak was excellent, pitching 6 shutout innings, striking out 5 and walking 2. Stephen Hunt hit his 2nd homer (Steve Hunt!). Steve Selsky and Devin Lohman had 2 hits each. Up next: Josh Smith takes on Rancho Cucamonga at 10.
- Dayton lost 8-6 to Great Lakes. Sammy Diaz drove in 3 runs, but Jacob Johnson's pitching performance was lackluster, as he gave up 5 runs. Up next: Great Lakes at 7, with Rowdy Radhames Quezada taking the mound.
- Billings lost to Missoula 9-6, despite a good outing by Drew Cisco. Cisco went 5 shutout innings with 5 strikeouts and no walks before his bullpen let him down. Brandon Dailey was 2-for-2 with 3 RBI and a walk, and Wagner Gomez drove in 2 runs as well. Up next: Sal Romano and
Sterling Cooperthe Mustangs take on the Osprey at 9:05.
- The AZL Reds are finished with their season, and since they ended up 18-38, did not make the playoffs. Our rookie ball team is the