- Louisville had their All-Star game, as the PCL defeated the IL 3-0. Dioner Navarro was the only Bat on the roster, and didn't play. Moving on.
- Pensacola lost 5-1 to Chattanooga, as Billy Hamilton made his AA debut. He was 1-for-4 with a triple and an RBI, and his 105th stolen base of the year. Tim Crabbe gave up 4 runs in 5 innings in his start. Up next: Tony Cingrani takes on Chattanooga at 7:15.
- Bakersfield beat Stockton 8-1. Tanner Robles had a good start, pitching 5 shutout innings with 7 strikeouts, and Travis Moose Mattair was 3-for-5 with his 12th homer of the year. Up next: Chad Rogers takes the mound against Stockton at 10:05.
- Dayton lost a tough one against Peoria 1-0. Radhames Quezada got the start and only gave up 1 run in 4 innings, but that was enough. Wes Mugarian pitched 3 shutout innings of relief, and Spencer Dickinson had 2 hits. Up next: Stalin Gerson takes on Peoria at 8.
- Billings beat Orem 6-3 after a gem by Ismael Guillon. Izzy pitched 5 shutout innings with 7 strikeouts, vaulting him into 2nd in the Pioneer league in K. Wagner Gomez was 2-for-4 with a homer, and Jon Matthews and Sammy Diaz (Jr.) had two hits each. Up next: Sal Romano takes on the Owlz at 9:05.
- The AZL Reds lost 6-5 to the AZL Giants. Wandy Peralta got shelled in his outing, but Brayan Arias and Argenis Aldazoro had 2 hits each to try and complete the comeback. They fell short. Up next: AZL Dodgers at 10.