- Louisville beat Columbus 2-1. Matt Maloney gave up 1 run in 8 innings with 3 strikeouts, and Brad Boxberger pitched a perfect 9th to earn his 5th save. Juan Francisco and Chris Valaika had 2 hits each. Up next: Chad Reineke takes on Columbus at 7:05.
- Carolina beat Montgomery 7-3. Eric Campbell homered and drove in 3 runs. Curtis Partch gave up 3 runs in 6 2/3 innings, with 7 strikeouts. Up next: Off day.
- Bakersfield beat San Jose 11-6. Tim Crabbe started and pitched 7 shutout innings with only 1 hit, 1 walk, and 8 strikeouts. Brodie Greene and Devin Lohman both homered. Up next: Matt Fairel takes on San Jose at 10:30.
- Dayton beat West Michigan 3-2. Kyle Lotzkar gave up 2 runs in 5 innings of work, and Donald Lutz hit 2 home runs, including the walk-off bomb in the 10th inning. Ronald Torreyes also had 3 hits. Up next: Tanner Robles gets the start in Bowling Green at 7:35.
- Billings lost 6-4 to Helena. Kyle Waldrop and Robert Maddox homered, and Wes Mugarian gave up 5 runs in 6 innings, though they were all unearned. Also, they're currently tied for the lead in their division with 9 games left, so keep an eye on them going forward. Up next: Helena at 9:05.
- The AZL Reds had a playoff game and lost 9-3 to the AZL Giants. Justice French didn't pitch well. Since this is only a 1-game series, they're our first team to end this year.