- Louisville beat Indianapolis 6-2. Denis Phipps was 3-for-5 with a triple, and Kris Negron hit a double and a triple. Scott Carroll got the start and pitched 6 2/3 innings of 2-run ball. Carlos Fisher got the last 7 outs in order. Up next: Daryl Thompson takes on Indy at 7:15.
- Carolina won a wild game against Chattanooga. They were up 9-5 in the 6th inning, before the Lookouts started coming back, but it looked like they were closing in the 9th when they took an 11-8 lead. Unfortunately, Tim Hamulack. He blew the save, it went to extras and stayed tied until the 11th when Neftali Soto tripled and Miguel Rojas sacrificed him home. Donnie Joseph came in for the 11th and nailed it down to win 12-11. Justin Lehr got the start and gave up 5 runs in 5 innings, including 4 homers. There were 8 home runs in this game, 3 of them by our side with Bill Rhinehart hitting 2 and Cody Puckett hitting one too. Yasmani Grandal, Didi Gregorius, and Henry Rodriguez had 3 hits each, with Hank-Rod driving in 4 runs. Up next: Pedro Villarreal takes the mound against 'Nooga at 7:15
- Bakersfield beat Lake Elsinore 13-7. A.J. Means had a huge game, going 4-for-6 with 2 homers and 6 RBI. Devin Lohman and Kevin Coddington also homered. Daniel Renken pitched 5 2/3 innings, giving up 1 run and striking out 5. Up next: Tim Crabbe takes on Lake Elsinore at 10:30.
- Dayton overcame a 4-3 deficit in the 9th to beat Great Lakes 5-4. Frank Pfister homered to tie the game to lead off the 9th inning, and Ronald Torreyes singled in the game winning run. Stalin Gerson gave up 3 runs in his 5 inning start. Up next: Mitchell Clarke takes on Great Lakes at 7.
- Billings beat Idaho Falls 9-6 in 11 innings. Kyle McMyne started and pitched 5 innings, giving up 2 runs and striking out 8. Sean Buckley and Kyle Waldrop homered. Up next: Wes Mugarian takes on Casper at 9:05.
- The AZL Reds lost to the AZL D-backs 9-4. Steven Selsky was 3-for-4 with a homer, and Justice French gave up 5 runs in 6 innings in his start. Up next: AZL Brew Crew at 2.