- Louisville lost a heartbreaker 7-6. The Bats led 6-3 entering the 9th, but Brad Boxberger allowed 3 hits and a walk while only recording one out, allowing 1 run, and leaving with the bases loaded. The team brought on David Johnson, who promptly gave up a single to center. Kris Negron flubbed the relay throw, and all three runners scored for a walk off win. Devin Mesoraco was 3-4 with a double, and Dave Sappelt, Chris Valaika, and Mike Costanzo each had 2 hits. Up Next: Edinson Volquez tries to convince Colorado he could be the centerpiece of a Ubaldo Jimenez deal. Game starts at 7.
- Carolina won 11-6. Donnie Joseph struck out the side in a scoreless inning of relief. Denis Phipps, Henry Rodriguez, and Jose Castro each had 3 hits. Felix Perez, Eric Campbell, and David Cook each had 2. Neftali Soto and Yasmani Grandal each had 1. Up Next: Brandon Hynick gets the start at 7:15.
- Bakersfield won 5-1. DiDi Gregorius and Brodie Greene each had 2 hits. One of DiDi's was a homer. J.C. Sulbaran allowed 1 run in 5 IP, while striking out 4. Up Next: Curtis Partch starts at 10:45.
- Dayton put on an impressive offensive show, winning 13-0. Before we get to the offensive fireworks, props to Daniel Renken for throwing 5.2 shutout innings with 10 strikeouts. He only allowed 1 hit. Now, the offense. Donald Lutz hit for the cycle, Billy Hamilton had 3 hits (including a triple), a walk, and stole his 72nd base, Ronald Torreyes went 5-5 with a walk, and Dominic D'Anna had 3 hits, including his 10th homer. The Plumber is now hitting .402/.444/.547 on the year. Up Next: The team plays at 7:00.
- Billings lost 6-5. Ismael Guillon continues to struggle. He allowed 6 runs in 5.1 IP. Up Next: Wes Mugarian starts at 9:05.
- AZL Reds lost 12-4. Alejandro Chacin threw a scoreless inning of relief. In 9.1 innings for the team, Chacin has 22 strikeouts. That's 22 of 28 outs gotten by the K. He's allowed 2 hits and no runs. Juan Perez had 3 hits in the game. Up Next: Someone starts at 10:00.