- Louisville won 7-5 in 10 innings. If scouts were watching any of our hitters (or Travis Wood) as potential trade chips, they certainly helped their stock last night. Wood threw 6.1 innings of 2 run ball, striking out 4 and walking none. Trade candidate Yonder Alonso was 2-4 with a double and a walk, Devin Mesoraco was 3-5 with his 10th homer, Paul Janish was 4-5 (call him up!), and Danny Dorn and Dave Sappelt were each 2-4 with a walk. Brad Boxberger threw 1.2 shutout innings of relief with 1 K. Up Next: Matt Maloney comes back from injury and starts at 7:05.
- Carolina was off. Someone will start for them at 7:15 tonight.
- Bakersfield was also off. Mark Serrano starts tonight at 10:45
- Dayton, too, was off. Daniel Corcino tries to bounce back from a rough start at 7:00.
- Billings lost 13-5. Junior Arias hit his first homer of the year. The Mustangs used 7 pitchers, and 6 of them gave up runs. The team is off today.
AZL Reds lost 13-3. Jared Burton gave up 3 runs in one inning of rehab work, and Lucas took it in the O'Rear, giving up 4 runs in 4 IP. Up Next: Someone starts at 10:00.
Farmers Only: The Bats stole all the hits