- Louisville lost 5-2 to Gwinnett. Scott Carroll got the start and gave up 5 runs in 5 innings. Jeremy Hermida hit his 10th homer of the year, but it wasn't enough, and the Bats only collected 4 hits overall. Up next: Bats take on the Braves at 7:05.
- Carolina destroyed Jackson 12-3, behind a huge night by the offense. Eric Campbell led the way, going 3-for-4 with 2 homers and 4 RBI, and David Cook had 3 hits, including his 7th homer of the year. James Skelton added a solo shot of his own. Kyle McCulloch was impressive in his start, giving up just one unearned run in 7 innings pitched. Up next: Off day.
- Bakersfield beat High Desert 12-6 to win their 4th in a row, and their third in a row scoring over 10. Free wings again! Their 36 runs in the last 3 games is more than the last 14 games before that combined. Cool story, Brodie Greene led the way going 4-for-5 with a home run, and new acquisition Jorge Jimenez had two hits and drove in 5 runs. Josh Ravin got the win, giving up 2 runs (1 ER) in 5 2/3 innings. Up next: Off day.
- Dayton won another hard-fought game, this time breaking a 4-4 tie in the 9th to win 6-4 against Cedar Rapids. Ronald Torreyes was 3-for-5 and Juan Duran hit his 9th homer of the year. Stalin Gerson started and gave up 3 runs in 5 innings with 5 walks, and Luca Panerati and Chad Rogers pitched well from the pen to keep the Dragons in the game. Up next: Off day.
- Billings beat Ogden 8-6. Radhames Quezada got the start, giving up 3 runs in 3 innings, and Dan Jansen, Ryan Kemp, and James Allen pitched in relief to seal the win. Devin Lohman had 2 hits to lead the way, and Robert Maddox hit his 6th homer of the year. Up next: Kyle McMyne takes on Ogden at 9:05.
- The AZL Reds had the night off. They'll take on the AZL Dodgers at 10.