- Louisville lost 6-2 to Toledo. Daniel Dorn was 3-for-4 with a double and Wladimir Balentien hit his 25th homer of the year. I'd love to see him in Red soon. Any chance he hides out in the trunk of Aroldis's sweet, sweet ride tonight to get a free ride to Cincy? Matt Klinker got the start and gave up 5 runs in 6 innings. As for the playoff race, the Bats maintain a 1/2 game lead in the division, and would be leading the Wild Card if they weren't. Still in good shape. Up next: Matt Maloney gets Toledo at 6:30.
- Carolina's game was postponed. They'll take on Birmingham at 8:05 with James Avery taking the mound.
- Lynchburg was off. They'll take on Winston-Salem at 7 with Justin Walker listed to start.
- Dayton beat Lansing 9-7. Daniel Corcino got knocked around, giving up all 7 runs in 5 innings but the Dragons overgame a 5-run deficit in the top of the 9th to earn Tzu-Kai Chiu his first win of the year. 5 different Dragons had 2 hits each. Up next: Ricky Bowen takes on the Lugnuts at 7:05.
- Billings' game against Orem was cancelled. They'll resume a suspended game against Helena before Tanner Robles takes them on in game 2.
- The AZL Reds were cruising to victory before the AZL Giants came back, but they held on in their playoff game to win 6-5. Ismael Guillon was great in his start, going 5 shutout innings with 8 strikeouts. Ronald Torreyes was 3-for-5 with 5 RBI and was a homer away from the cycle. David Vidal, Jaren Matthews, and Yasmani Grandal all had 2 hits as well. Up next: The AZL Reds advance to the AZL Championship game against the AZL Brewers.