- Louisville had the night off. They'll try to make it 11 straight tonight at 7:05 in Columbus behind Sam LeCure.
- Carolina lost to Huntsville 5-3 in 13 innings. Travis Webb had a great start, going 6 shutout innings with 2 hits and no runs. Sound like another Travis you know? Unfortunately, Brad Boxberger gave up a run and Joe Krebs have up 2, before Jerry Gil surrendered in the 13th inning. Luis Terrero and Sean Henry had two hits with a double. Up next: James Avery takes on the Stars at 8.
- Lynchburg also lost in extras, 6-4 in 10 innings. Chris Richburg and Denis Phipps had two hits each, and this game was very similar to the Mudcats', as the bullpen ruined a good outing from the starter. Chase Ware gave up 1 unearned run in 5 innings pitched. Up next: Lance Janke takes on Potomac at 7:05.
- Dayton beat West Michigan 2-1. Clayton Shunick pitched 6 innings of 1 run ball in his Dragons debut, with Pedro Villarreal picking up the win in relief and Doug Salinas striking out 5 of the 6 batters he faced for the save. Henry Rodriguez smacked his 12th homer of the year. Up next: Tim Crabbe takes the hill against Lake County at 7.
- Billings lost to Helena 9-3. Tanner Robles pitched decently, but not well enough to pick up the win. Robles went 4 innings of 2 run ball with 6 strikeouts to earn his first loss of the season. On the bright side, Billy Hamilton went 3-for-4 with a triple and a RBI to raise his average to .335 on the year. Up next: Daniel Tuttle takes on Helena at 9:05.
- The AZL Reds played a doubleheader (two 7-inning games) against the AZL Cubs and won both games. They won the first game 6-4 in 12 innings behind a solid start by Jonathan Correa. Correa pitched 5 innings of 2-run ball with 5 strikeouts. Drew Poulk led the offense with 3 hits, 2 doubles, and 2 RBI. The second game was a 9-3 win behind the hot-hitting Juan Silva. Silva went 2-for-4 with a triple and a homer and 4 RBI. Josh Ravin gave up 2 runs in 3 innings on a rehab start, and Ismael Guillon gave 1 run in 4 to get the win. Up next: They'll take on the AZL Royals at 10.