- Louisville had the night off to welcome Devin Mesoraco's callup. He'll make his debut against Syracuse tonight at 7:05.
- Carolina won 3-2 against Jacksonville, behind a stellar outing by Tom Cochran. He went 5 shutout innings, and Justin Freeman added 2 shutout innings of his own. Sean Henry went 2-for-4 and drove in 2 runs. Up next: The Mudcats get a day off today to mourn losing the presence of Devin Mesoraco.
- Lynchburg lost to Myrtle Beach 7-4 despite a quality start by Curtis Partch. He struck out 7 in his 6 innings of work, and gave up 3 runs. Brodie Greene was the lone bright spot on offense, driving in 2 runs. Up next: Jordan Hotchkiss takes on Myrtle Beach at 7:05.
- Dayton lost to Lake County in walk-off fashion, a 11-10 loss in 11 innings. Ryan LaMarre was 2-for-4 with a homer and 4 RBI, and Frank Pfister went 3-for-5 to lead the offensive attack. Jacob Johnson got knocked around, giving up 6 runs in 4 innings in his start. Up next: The Dragons are off today too.
- Billings beat Ogden 9-1. Billy Hamilton was 3-for-4 to raise his average to .340 on the year, and Juan Duran clubbed his 6th homer of the year. Daniel Tuttle was solid, pitching 4 1/3 innings of 3 hit, 1 run ball. Pat Doyle and Kevin Arico stepped up in the bullpen, combining for 4 2/3 scoreless bullpen innings with only 3 hits given up between them. Up next: Starlin Gerson will take on Ogden at 9.
- The AZL beat the AZL Indians 6-2. Drew Poulk was a homer away from the cycle, David Vidal had 3 hits, and Robert Maddox hit a homer and drove in 3 runs. Kyle Lotzkar got the start, and pitched pretty well, giving up only one run in 4 2/3 while striking out 8. Up next: AZL at 10.