- Louisville lost to Toledo 9-4. Juan Francisco went 3-3 and Yonder Alonso went 2-5. If these guys are indeed in trade discussions, they picked the right time to get hot. Todd Frazier went 2-4. Up Next: Edinson Volquez makes possibly his last rehab start at 7:05.
- Carolina won 6-2. Travis Webb allowed 2 runs in 5 innings, and Joe Krebs and Federico Baez combined to throw 4 shutout innings in relief. Sean Henry went 3-5, Sean Danielson went 2-4, and Dave Sappelt went 2-4 with his 6th homer on the year. Then there was Devin. He went 3-4 with a double, triple, and his 18th homer on the season. He's now OPSing .923 in AA and .993 total for the season. Up Next: Scott Carroll starts at 8:05.
- Lynchburg lost to Wilmington 11-3. After a terrible start to the game, Jeff Jeffords and Andrew Bowman combined to throw 4.1 shutout innings of relief. Recent signing Felix Perez went 2-4 and Neftali Soto went 3-5. Up Next: Jordan Hotchkiss starts at 6:05.
- Dayton beat Bowling Green 4-1. Justin Walker threw 6 innings of 1 run ball, and former starter Pedro Villareal threw 2 perfect innings of relief. Henry Rodriguez went 2-4 with a double and his 9th homer, and Mark Fleury went 3-4 with a double and 2 homers (8 on the year). Up Next: Richard Bowen starts at 8:00.
- Billings beat Missoula 4-3 in 10 innings. Trey Manz and Oliver Santos were both 2-4, and Juan Duran was 1-3 with a walk. Up Next: Clayton Shunick starts at 9:00.
- AZL Reds lost 11-7. Juan Silva went 3-5, Junior Arias went 2-5, and Dominic D'Anna went 2-3 with 2 walks. This year's 31st round draft pick, D'Anna is hitting .449/.578/.633 in rookie ball with 11 walks to only 8 strikeouts. I'd say he's ready for a higher level. Up Next: Someone starts at 9:00.