- Louisville won 10-6. Wes Bankston went 4-5 with his 17th HR of the year, Juan Francisco went 2-4 with a walk (!!), and Lew Ford started making his case to be on the 25 man roster next year by going 2-4 with his first homer. 23 year old groundball machine Enerio Del Rosario pitched 2 1/3 shutout innings. His ERA is 1.19 through 22 2/3 AAA innings. Up Next: Travis Wood and the Bats go up against Indianapolis at 7:00.
- Carolina was off. Up Next: Carolina plays Mississippi at 7:15.
- Sarasota was shut out 7-0. Justin Reed went 2-4 and Carlos Fisher responded to being demoted three levels by pitching a shutout inning with 2 K, 1 hit, and 2 walks. Up Next: Sarasota takes on Palm Beach at 7:00.
- Dayton won 8-6. Carlos Mendez went 3-4, Cody Puckett went 2-4 with 2 doubles, and Dragon Slayer Mark Serrano pitched 5 2/3 innings, giving up 1 ER and striking out 8. Up Next: Dayton plays South Bend at 7:00.
- Billings lost 10-5. Yorman Rodriguez was 1-4 with a double and walk, and D.D. Gregorius went 3-4 with a double and a walk, raising his average to .321 on the year. The pitching was bad. Up Next: Billings takes on Great Falls at 9:05.
The Louisville Bats are 80-57 on the year and have clinched a playoff berth. Must be nice for those Louisvillians to have winning baseball in their town.