- Louisville was off. They'll take on Rochester at 7:05 with getting the start.
- Carolina lost to Tennessee 6-4 behind a rough start by Jeremy Horst. Horst gave up 5 runs in 4 innings. Chris Kelly had a pretty good outing in relief, retiring 6 of the 7 batters he faced. Juan Francisco was the entire offense, going 3-for-4 with 2 HR and 4 RBI, giving him 3 and 6 in those categories in the last two games. Todd Frazier and Jake Kahaulelio also had two hits each. Up next: Carolina takes on West Tenn at 8:05.
- Sarasota beat St. Lucie 8-4 behind a big night by Neftali Soto. Soto went 3-for-4 and drove in 2 runs, and Dave Sappelt and Devin Mesoraco had two hits each, with Mesoraco and Denis Phipps driving in two runs. Alexander Smit gave up 3 runs in 4 innings in his first start off the DL, and Mace Thurman pitched 3 1-hit innings to earn the save. Up next: Sarasota takes on St. Lucie at 7.
- Ezequiel Infante was masterful as Dayton shut out Great Lakes 4-0. Infante pitched 6 perfect innings in his start, before making way for the rehabbing Jared Burton, who gave up 1 hit but struck out the side in his only inning of work. Justin Walker came in and pitched 2 no-hit innings after that to cap off a stellar pitching performance. Cody Puckett had a good game, going 2-for-4 with a HR and 2 RBI, and Alexis Oliveras got his 4th straight multi-hit game. Up next: Oscar Castro takes on Great Lakes at 7.
- Billings beat Great Falls 6-3. Leonardo Astorga got the start, allowing 2 runs (1 earned) in 5 innings of work. Thomas Nurre hit a solo HR, and Yorman Rodriguez tripled in a run to lead the offensive attack. Up next: Ricky Bowen takes on Helena at 9:05.
- GCL Rays in a rare evening game at 7. were off. They'll take on the GCL