- Louisville got rained out. Travis Wood will take on Columbus at 7:05.
- Alexander Smit had a great start for Carolina, but the bullpen blew his 1-0 lead in the 9th to lose 2-1 to Tennessee. Smit pitched 7 shutout innings and allowed 4 hits and 3 walks while striking out 6. Jason Bour had two hits for the offense and Logan Parker drove in the Mudcats' only run. Up next: Carolina's off.
- Sarasota tied their game up in the top of the 9th, but gave up a run in the bottom to lose 3-2 to Palm Beach. Alex Buchholz and Neftali Soto had two hits each, and Matt Fairel had a good start for the S-Reds, giving up 2 runs in 7 innings of work. Up next: Jeremy Horst takes on Palm Beach at 7:05.
- Dayton lost to South Bend 3-1 despite a good start by Jordan Hotchkiss. Hotchkiss gave up 2 runs (1 earned) in 6 innings of work. Kevin Coddington drove in the only run for the Dragons. Up next: Mark Serrano takes on South Bend at 6:30.
- Billings beat Helena 6-5 behind a powerful offensive surge from Mark Fleury. The former Tar Heel hit two homers and drove in 4 runs, and Yorman Rodriguez and Cristobal Rodriguez added two hits as well. Up next: Tim Crabbe takes on Helena at 9:05.
- The GCL Reds lost the game they had postponed on Friday 2-0, but won the 7-inning scheduled game 1-0. In the first game, Jesus Adames pitched the entire 7 innings, giving up 2 runs to earn the tough luck loss. Juan Duran drove in the only run in the second game, and Daniel Tuttle and Marcos Molina combined for a 2-hit shutout. Up next: O's at noon.