- Louisville got the best of Toledo 3-2 behind another great outing by IL Pitcher of the Week Matt Klinker. Klinker went 6 2/3 innings of shutout ball, and struck out 7 while walking 2. Fresh off of the news that he'd be joining the AFL this fall, Logan Ondrusek pitched 2 innings for his 8th save in Louisville. Chris Heisey was 2-for-3 and Todd Frazier hit his 2nd AAA HR. Up next: Bats take on Toledo at 6:30.
- Carolina won a close one 7-6 over Tennessee. Kris Negron had a huge game, going 3-for-4 with 2 HR and 3 RBI. Jose Castro also had three hits, Yonder Alonso was 0-for-2 with a walk, and Camilo Vazquez had a decent start. Up next: Alex Smit takes the hill against Tennessee at 7:15.
- Sarasota lost a close one in 10 innings, 5-4 to Palm Beach. Neftali Soto and Dave Sappelt had two hits each, and Curtis Partch pitched 7 innings and gave up 3 earned runs. Up next: Matt Fairel takes on Palm Beach at 7:05.
- Dayton followed the lead of the big league club and also gave up a 9th inning lead to lose 4-3 to South Bend. Ezequiel Infante gave up 2 runs in 5 innings in his start, and Chase Ware gave up only 1 hit in his 3 relief innings. Carlos Mendez and Alexis Oliveras had two hits each and Kevyn Feiner homered. Up next: Dayton takes on South Bend at 6:30.
- Billings lost to Helena 11-8 behind a crappy start by Oscar Castro. Tzu-Kai Chiu gave up 1 run in 3 1/3 relief innings, and Mariekson Gregorius went 3-for-6 for the Mustangs. Up next: Luca Panerati takes on Helena at 9:05.
- The GCL Reds were off.
- Roster Moves: To fill the spots of recently promoted players, Chris Denove and Korey Feiner are now your catchers in Louisville and Lew Ford joins the Bats outfield after a stint playing for the Hanshin in Japan. Jason Bour comes up from Sarasota to take Feiner's spot in Carolina, Chris MacMurray takes Bour's spot in Sarasota, and Trey Manz takes MacMurray's spot in Billings.