- Louisville lost 8-3 to Indy. The big story in this one is Scott Rolen going 2-for-3 in his rehab start. Of course, this moved Juan Francisco to LF, where he went 2-for-3 with a triple, but his HR streak ended at 3 games. On the pitching side, Matt Klinker had a decent start, giving up 4 runs in 6 innings, but Pedro Viola's 4 runs in the 7th put this one out of reach. Up next: Sam LeCure takes on Indy at 7:15.
- Carolina beat Jacksonville 5-1 behind a strong start by Camilo Vazquez. Vazquez pitched 7 innings and gave up only one unearned run on 3 hits, while striking out 8 hitters. Sean Henry led the offense with 3 hits, including his 10th HR of the year. Todd Frazier was 2-for-4 with his 14th of the season as well. Up next: Alex Smit takes on Jacksonville at 7:05.
- Sarasota lost 10-4 to St. Lucie in a game where Matt Fairel got roughed up a little bit. Fairel gave up 6 runs and didn't make it out of the 6th inning. Nathan Driessen got some mopup time in his Class-A debut and gave up 2 runs in 3 innings. On the offensive side, Justin Reed and Denis Phipps had two hits each. Up next: Jeremy Horst takes on St. Lucie at 7.
- Dayton put up 4 runs in the 9th to cap an exciting 5-4 comeback win against West Michigan. Humberto Sosa doubled in the tying and winning runs in a 9th inning that saw the only out come from a sacrifice bunt. The pitching was where it was at in this one, with Ezequiel Infante going 6 strong innings and Donnie Joseph pitching a perfect 9th with 2 strikeouts to notch his 2nd win of the year in Dayton. Up next: Jordan Hotchkiss takes on West Michigan at 7.
- Billings lost both games of their doubleheader 3-2 and 3-1. Luca Panerati pitched the first game, and gave up 2 earned runs in his 6 innings of work. Sean Conner and Frank Pfister had two hits each. The Mustangs got dominated in the second game, only managing two hits and one run drove in by Mariekson Gregorius. After Ricky Bowen got roughed up in the first, Tzu-Kai Chiu pitched 4 1-hit innings and Bryan Gardner pitched 2 1-hit innings in relief. Up next: Tim Crabbe takes on Casper at 7:35.
- GCL Reds were off today. They take on the Rays at 11.