- Louisville lost 10-9 to Lehigh Valley in 10 innings. After scoring in the 9th to take a 9-8 lead, the Bats gave up runs in the 9th and 10th, the latter coming off of an error by pitcher Sean Watson. Matt Maloney was not good in his start, giving up 6 runs in 5 innings, and Logan Ondrusek allowed a solo shot in the 9th, his first run as a Bat. Chris Heisey and Wes Bankston both had 2 hits, a homer, and 3 RBI, and Luis Bolivar and Darnell McDonald had two hits each as well. Up next: Ben Jukich gets the start against Lehigh Valley at 7:05.
- Carolina lost 9-1 to Birmingham as Luis Montano continued his rough stretch. Jose Castro was 2-for-4 and Stephen Chapman hit his 5th HR of the year. Up next: The Mudcats take on Birmingham at 7:15 behind Zach Ward and his 23.14 ERA. Yikes.
- Sarasota beat Jupiter 4-2 behind a strong outing by Travis Webb. Webb gave up 4 hits in 7 shutout innings, while striking out 4. Denis Phipps and Jake Kahaulelio each homered, and Neftali Soto was 2-for-4. Up next: Lance Janke takes on Jupiter at 7:05.
- Dayton won an exciting game 5-4 in extra innings. The Dragons had a 3-0 lead going into the 9th, but gave up 3 to tie, and it looked bleak when they gave up a run in the 13th, but they put up 2 in the bottom of the inning to win the game on an error. Mark Serrano had a great start in his 7 innings of work. He gave up 2 hits and no runs, and struck out 10 while walking nobody. Josh Fellhauer was 3-for-5, including a triple to lead off the 13th inning, and Cody Puckett hit a solo shot, his 17th of the year. Up next: The Dragons take on West Michigan at 7. J.C. Sulbaran gets the start.
- Billings got destroyed by Idaho Falls 11-2. Ricky Bowen gave up 2 unearned runs in his 3 inning start, but the bullpen imploded. Chris Richburg was 3-for-4 and Yorman Rodriguez and Sean Conner were 2-for-4 with a RBI. Up next: Luca Panerati takes on Idaho Falls at 9:15 ET.
- The GCL Reds supposedly played, but their score wasn't posted on MiLB.com for some reason. More info as I get it.