- Louisville won a close game 2-1 as Travis Wood had another good outing. Wood pitched 6 inning of 1-run ball, Ramon Ramirez put up 2 innings of shutout relief, and Enerio Del Rosario closed it out with another perfect relief inning. Darnell McDonald went 4-for-4 with a double to lead the attack, Chris Heisey homered, and Drew Stubbs, Chris Valaika, and Travis Wood all had multi-hit games. Up next: Matt Maloney takes on Lehigh Valley at 7:05.
- Carolina were off. They play Birmingham at 7:15.
- Sarasota lost to Jupiter 4-3. Alexander Smit gave up 3 runs in 5 2/3 innings of work, while striking out 8. Denis Phipps went 2-for-3 with 2 doubles and Jake Kahaulelio went 2-for-4 with 2 RBI. Up next: The S- take on Jupiter behind Travis Webb at 7:05.
- Oscar Castro got shelled again as Dayton lost to West Michigan 8-4. Castro gave up 6 runs in the 2nd to put the Dragons behind for good. Enrique Rojas and Kevyn Feiner had 2 hits each. Up next: Mark Serrano takes the hill at 7 against West Michigan.
- Billings lost to Idaho Falls 6-2. Tyler Stovall and Chris McMurray drove in the Mustangs runs. Up next: The Mustangs take on Idaho Falls at 9:15 behind Ricky Bowen.
- The GCL Reds scored 6 runs in the 8th inning to beat the GCL Rays 10-9. Daryl Thompson started the game on rehab, and it wasn't pretty. He managed to get two outs in the first, gave up 2 hits and walked 2, and his final tally was 3 runs allowed, 2 of them earned. Danny Hernandez homered and drove in two runs for the offense, Billy Hamilton was 2-for-4 in the leadoff spot, and Henry Rodriguez and Juan Duran drove in two runs each as well. Up next: The GCL Reds take on the GCL O's at noon.
- Roster Moves: Sean Watson joins the Louisville bullpen after Jeff Kennard goes on the DL with an injury. Jordan Wideman takes over full time catching duties in Sarasota as Devin Mesoraco goes on the shelf for the first time this year. 10th round pick Tucker Barnhart joins the GCL Reds, as does Porfirio Martinez from the DSL team.