- Louisville beat Lehigh Valley 4-3. Micah Owings pitched 4 2/3 innings in his rehab start, and gave up 1 run on 5 hits, while walking 2 and striking out 2. Enerio Del Rosario and Logan Ondrusek were once again perfect, with Ondrusek getting his 4th save of the year. Kevin Barker led the offense, going 2-for-4 with a 3-run HR, and Chris Heisey, Chris Denove, and Chris Valaika also had two hits. Up next: Travis Wood takes on Lehigh Valley at 7:05.
- Carolina lost big to West Tenn 7-1 behind a rough outing by Jeremy Horst. Sean Henry drove in the Mudcats only run. Up next: Mudcats are off today.
- Sarasota was rained out. Travis Webb takes on Jupiter at 6:35.
- Dayton won a pitcher's duel 6-2 in 13 innings. The pitching was the big story, as Ezequiel Infante gave up 2 runs in 5 innings of work, and Justin Walker pitched 5 no-hit innings of relief. Donnie Joseph also didn't give up a hit in his 2 innings, and struck out 5 in the process. Mike Konstanty was 3-for-5 with 3 RBI and Chase Weems had 2 hits as well. Up next: Oscar Castro takes on West Michigan at 7.
- Billings lost to Idaho Falls 5-4. Blair Carson pitched a decent game, giving up 2 earned runs in 6 innings of work, and Jason Braun gave up one hit in his 2 innings of relief. Yen-Wen Kuo led the offense, going 3-for-3 with a HR, and Yorman Rodriguez, Efrain Contreras, and Mariekson Gregorius each had two hits. Up next: Leonardo Astorga takes on Idaho Falls at 9:15.
- The GCL Reds were off. They'll take on the GCL Rays at noon.