- Louisville won 4-2 behind another good start by Ben Jukich. Jukich went 5 2/3 innings of 1 run ball, and struck out 3. He's 2-0 with a 0.71 ERA his last two starts. Zach Stewart and Jared Burton both pitched scoreless outings out of the bullpen. Chris Heisey went 3-for-4 to lead the charge, and Kevin Barker, Drew Stubbs, and Darnell McDonald all had two hits. Up next: Matt Maloney takes on Toledo at 7.
- Carolina was off. They'll play a doubleheader against Jacksonville starting at 6:05.
- Jeremy Horst pitched well again as Sarasota beat Fort Myers 5-0. Horst gave up only 4 hits in 5 2/3 innings. Justin Reed had three hits, including a triple, and Denis Phipps added two hits of his own. Up next: Rafael Gonzalez takes on the Miracle at 7:05.
- Dayton beat Clinton 6-1 behind a great start by Matt Fairel. Fairel went 6 2/3 innings and gave up 1 run, striking out 4. Byron Wiley had three hits to lead the offense, and Josh Fellhauer, Andrew Means, Kevin Coddington, and Enrique Rojas all had two hit games. Up next: Clinton at 8, not sure who's starting.
- Billings lost 10-1 to Orem. Mariekson Gregorius was 4-for-5. Up next: Orem at 9:05, Astorga pitching.
- The GCL Reds won 6-1 as well. Juan Duran led the way going 2-for-4 with 3 RBI, and Alex Buchholz and Yovan Gonzalez added two hits each. Blair Carson had a good start giving up only one unearned run in 5 innings, and Jesus Adames pitched 4 scoreless to get the save. Up next: The Reds take on the GCL Red Sox at noon, with Pedro Villarreal likely to start.