- Louisville routed Indianapolis 15-1. Sam Lecure gave up 1 run on 4 hits in 8 innings, while striking out 8 and walking 1. Kevin Barker and Darnell McDonald had 4 hits each to lead the offense. Chris Valaika was 3-for-4 and Adam Rosales blasted his 5th HR of the season. Pedro Viola even pitched a hitless 9th. Up next: Ramon Ramirez takes on Toledo at 7.
- Matt Klinker was excellent as Carolina beat Tennessee 8-1. Klinker went 6 innings and only gave up 3 hits and no runs, while striking out 7 hitters. Jerry Gil also pitched 2 hitless innings in relief. Jose Castro had three hits, Brian Peterson hit a grand slam, and Juan Francisco hit a 3-run shot with one of his 3 hits to lead the offense. Roar. Up next: The Mudcats play at noon, with no starter listed. Lee Tabor? I have no idea.
- Sarasota lost to Charlotte 6-5 despite a good day by the offense. Devin Mesoraco was 3-for-3 with 2 RBI, and Shane Carlson was 2-for-4 in his High-A debut. Unfortunately, a one run lead was blown in the 7th by Justin Freeman. Up next: Scott Carroll takes on Charlotte at 7:05.
- Dayton bounced back with 3 runs in the 9th to win 4-2 over West Michigan. Kevyn Feiner led the way for the offense with 3 hits, and drove in the winning run. Oscar Castro had a decent start, going 6 innings of 2 run ball, and Scott Gaffney and Aguido Gonzalez were excellent in relief, each giving up 1 hit to earn the win and save respectively. Up next: The Dragons take on West Michigan at noon. No starter listed.
- Billings was off. Tim Crabbe will take on Orem at 9:05.
- The GCL Reds were off too. They'll take on the GCL Rays at 11. Not sure who's starting, maybe Chiu.
The Murderer's Row in Louisville