Do we really need to recap today's craptacular performance? No.
Do we need to let loose and blow off some steam? Yes.
Weekends like this don't ruin the season, but they sure make it hard to be a contender. The Reds are still at .500. In this division, that means they are still in it. Does that make you feel any better?
In other news, in case you haven't heard, Francisco Cordero is the Reds lone All Star. I'm really disappointed that Joey Votto won't be there. I understand why he's not, but nobody else deserves it more on this team.
Use this thread to vent or be optimistic or realistic or whatever. Here are some questions for you to ponder:
* Bronson Arroyo - why isn't he on the DL yet?
* Homer Bailey - was Friday night an anomaly?
* Who was the biggest All Star snub - not just from the Reds?
* Can the Reds take 3 of 4 from the Phillies?
* Who is better at their sport, Tiger Woods or Roger Federer?
Enjoy the waining hours of your holiday weekend!