- Louisville won 3-1 behind another good outing by Ben Jukich. The Soulsucker went 6 2/3 innings and gave up 1 run on 3 hits while striking out 5. Jukich hasn't given up more than 3 runs in a start in over a month. Chris Heisey and Corky Miller had two hits each, and Robert Manuel pitched a perfect 9th for his 9th save of the season. Up next: The Bats take on Syracuse at 7 behind .
- Carolina beat Huntsville 8-4. Tom Cochran pitched 5 innings of 3-run ball, and Enerio Del Rosario gave up 1 run in his first 2 innings of AA. Logan Parker went 3-for-5 with 2 RBI, and Jose Castro, Korey Feiner, Todd Frazier, and Stephen Chapman all had multi-hit games, with Chapman hitting his 3rd HR of the year. On the other side, former farmhand Drew T. Anderson had 3 hits for the Stars. Up next: Scott Carroll makes his first start for the Mudcats after his recent promotion at 8.
- Sarasota beat Dunedin by scoring 4 runs in the 9th, 5-3. New S- Zach Ward and Pedro Villarreal pitched 2 and 2 2/3 innings respectively, and The Cycle pitched 2 1/3 shutout innings of relief. Dave Sappelt, Neftali Soto, and Alex Buchholz all had two hits each. Up next: Jeremy Horst takes on Dunedin at 7.
- J.C. Sulbaran left with a blister, but Dayton won anyway against Wisconsin, 4-1. Before he left, he had pitched 4 2/3 innings of 1-run ball while striking out 6. Aguido Gonzalez pitched 2 scoreless innings for his 11th save of the year, and Josh Fellhauer led the offense with 2 hits. Up next: Lance Janke takes on Wisconsin at 8:05.
- Billings lost to Missoula 6-4, as Luca Panerati had another iffy start. He gave up 4 runs in 6 innings. Thomas Nurre and Efrain Contreras had two hits each. Up next: Tim Crabbe takes on Missoula at 9:05.
- The GCL Reds scored in the 9th of a 3-2 game to take the game into extras, scored a run in the top of the 16th, but gave up 2 in the bottom of the inning to lose to the GCL Orioles 5-4 in 16. Henry Rodriguez and Cristobal Rodriguez were both 3-for-7, and the G-Reds had 15 hits in all. Alexander Smit started the game and pitched an inning in a rehab assignment, and was perfect. Harold Johnson gave up 2 runs (1 earned) in 4 innings, and Jeremy Ware gave up 1 run in 4 innings. Nathan Driessen was great in relief, giving up only 1 hit in his 4 innings. Jacob Wiley blew his first save of the season in the bottom of the 16th. Up next: They take on the GCL Red Sox at noon.