The 6 Reds minor league teams combined to lose 3 games 27-9 on Wednesday night. I don't have much else to say.
- Louisville was off. They play a doubleheader against Indianapolis starting at 5:30. Ramon Ramirez is the starter for the first game, and although there's no starter listed, Ben Jukich should take the ball in game 2.
- Carolina lost 9-3 to Chattanooga. Lee Tabor got lit up in his first start in AA, and Jerry Gil bounced back to pitch 2 2/3 of scoreless relief. Todd Frazier was 2-for-3 with a double. Up next: The Mudcats take on the Lookouts again at 7:15. Jordan Smith takes on former Reds farmhand Travis Chick.
- Sarasota was rained out again. They'll try the doubleheader thing tomorrow, with Travis Webb and Luis Montano starting at 5.
- Dayton lost to Fort Wayne 8-6. Enrique Rojas had three hits and Cody Puckett went deep and drove in 3 runs. Not much else happened. Up next: Lance Janke takes on Fort Wayne at 7.
- Billings were blanked 10-0 by Helena. Tim Crabbe was disappointing in his first start of the season, and the relievers that followed weren't much better. The Mustangs only managed 5 hits total, with two of them coming off the bat of Humberto Sosa. Up next: Justin Walker takes on Helena at 9:05.
- The GCL Reds were off. They take on the GCL Rays at noon.
- Roster Moves: Jared Burton is now on the Louisville roster with Drew Sutton's callup to the big club. 4th round pick Mark Fleury has been assigned to Billings.