- Louisville lost a close one 4-3 against Durham in their first game back from the break. Matt Maloney got a quality start, going 6 2/3 innings and giving up 3 runs while striking out 8. Drew Sutton, Daniel Dorn, and Craig Tatum all had two hits, while Jared Burton pitched a scoreless inning of relief. Up next: The Bats take on Durham again at 7:05. It's 's turn in the rotation, but he may be pushed back because he pitched on Wednesday.
Carolina lost a wild one against Chattanooga 10-6. Matt Klinker had a litle bit of trouble, giving up 5 runs in 7 innings, but threw strikes as he punched out 9 Lookouts. Shaun Cumberland was 2-for-5 with 3 RBI, Logan Parker had two hits, and Todd Frazier and Juan Francisco both hit solo home runs. Up next: Camilo Vazquez goes to continue his dominance on the mound against Chattanooga at 7:15.
- Sarasota lost 13-4 to Fort Myers, as Travis Webb and Joe "The Cycle" Krebs got lit up. Denis Phipps had two hits for the S- , as did Shane Carlson, who also drove in a run. Dave Sappelt and Neftali Soto had a double and a run batted in. Josh Beal and Mark Pawelek had good outings in relief, but in typical Reds fashion, the Sarasota team has given up 26 runs in 2 games. Solid. Up next: Luis Montano tries to give up less than 13 runs at 7.
- Dayton lost to the Quad Cities in the later innings 5-3. Kevin Coddington was 2-for-4 with a RBI to lead the offense. J.C. Sulbaran only pitched 4 innings, but gave up 1 run and struck out 4. I'm not sure why he left so early. Up next: Oscar Castro takes on the Quad Cities at 7.
- The lone winners on the evening, Billings beat Orem 6-3. Mariekson Gregorius was 3-for-4, Sean Conner was 2-for-4 with 4 RBI, and Josh Garton was 2-for-4 as well. Shea Snowden pitched 7 innings of 1-run ball to get the win. Up next: Luca Panerati takes on Orem at 9:05.
- The GCL Reds were off. They take on the GCL at noon.