- Louisville shut out Charlotte 5-0 behind a stellar performance by Justin Lehr. Lehr earned his 10th win of the season, only giving up 3 hits (and no runs) in 8 innings, while striking out 4 and walking none. Edwin Encarnacion hit his 2nd HR of his rehab stint while going 2-for-5, and Michael Griffin, Kevin Barker, and Daniel Dorn also had two hits to contribute to the offensive attack. Up next: Sam LeCure takes on Charlotte at 7:15.
- Zach Stewart had a good start that was wasted by the bullpen as Carolina lost to Jacksonville 10-5. Stewart gave up 2 runs in 5 innings, striking out 6, but after 21 2/3 scoreless innings in AA, Logan Ondrusek got shelled, giving up 5 runs in 1/3 of an inning for the loss. Todd Frazier and Sean Henry went deep for the Mudcats, and Zachary Cozart and Jose Castro had two hits each. Up next: Tom Cochran takes on Jacksonville at 7:15.
- Sarasota won a close game against Palm Beach 4-3. Scott Carroll started the game, giving up only 1 run in 6 innings of work. Neftali Soto drove in 2 runs to lead the offense, and Denis Phipps had two hits. Enerio Del Rosario pitched a perfect 9th for his 3rd save. Up next: Sarasota takes on Lakeland at 7. No starter listed. Webb?
- Dayton is still off for their all-star break, but they resume play tomorrow in Lansing at 7:05. Curtis Partch pitched 5 days ago, but there's no telling who they'll run out there after the break.
- Billings lost 5-3 to Great Falls, behind a mediocre start by Shea Snowden. Chris McMurray had 3 hits to lead the offense, but he didn't get much help. Up next: Luca Panerati takes his first start of the season against Great Falls at 9:05.
- The GCL lose to the GCL Red Sox 6-5. Billy Hamilton was 2-for-4 again, and Danny Vicioso had two hits, including a 3-run HR. Tyler Cline had a great start, only giving up 1 run and striking out 5 in 5 innings. Up next: The GCL Reds take on the GCL at noon, with no starter listed. blew a lead late in the game to