- Baseball Minutia continues its look at the stink of losing.
- JinAZ got to see a replay of the Reds being struck out 20 times by Randy Johnson. Go over just to check out the lineup the Reds ran out that night. In May. Donnie Sadler and Juan Castro were hitting 1-2, just to give you a preview.
- Marc Lancaster makes a good point that most of the country is going to see the Reds record, think they overachieved, and not think Jerry Narron is in trouble. And I'm sure he's not, but that doesn't change the fact that he's really not a good manager.
- Pete Rose was voted the Reds Hometown Hero. Anyone surprised?
- Great article from Slate from a guy who worked at Topps.
- I'm still working on the OOTP league, will have something very soon.