- Church of Baseball agrees with me on the subject of Jerry Narron.
- JinAz liveblogged yesterday's game. He also has a great review of July up.
- The Reds have a new TV deal which should mean more money. It also means more games; they'll be on TV 145 times next year.
- The Mets have extended David Wright. They've now locked up David Wright and Jose Reyes through their arb years.
- Matt Harrington still fascinates me. Turned down $4 million dollars and he's now making $800 a month. His former agent makes an appearance in the above link, and the guy sounds like an idiot to me. I think everyone gets some blame in the situation, but I've always thought that Harrington had to have gotten some bad advice from just about everyone.