- I need to do some penance for mentioning f-00_t-b-A-11. How many Hail Mary's Sister Daedalus? (who dey)
- The Olde 320 Pub takes a look at the past week.
- Poor Jeff Reardon:
A Palm Beach County circuit judge found former Major League Baseball pitcher Jeff Reardon not guilty by reason of insanity on Monday of robbing a jewelry store.
Reardon, who played in two World Series, was taking a dozen medications that impaired his judgment. Attorneys said Reardon was distraught over the 2004 death of a son and had been taking anti-depressants and mood stabilizers.
Really sad story. Reardon is a guy I have fond memories of in a Reds uniform. Hopefully he'll somehow find himself in a better place at some point in the future.
- I get the feeling we'll be hearing a lot about Dusty Baker and the Cubs this offseason.
- Wayne has to like what he saw last night. Bailey threw six shutout innings and struck out eight. Kid's such a stud, get him up here already.
- So Red Hot Mama has a podcast, and she's now inviting people to call in and leave messages to be played on her show. Since we have legions of pretty hilarious people on this site I'm hoping at least a couple of you can provide me with some entertainment. She's encouraging drunk dials, and the Red Reporter community does like to drink, so knock yourselves out: (513) 729-7106.