- This gets a link because I want a picture of Chelipe. Come on Daedalus, don't let me down.
- JinAz with thoughts on recent Reds transactions.
- Julio Franco eats 10 eggs every morning. Just in case you were wondering the key to longevity - it's apparently eggs.
- John Sickels charts Zach Greinke's recent start. This is interesting for a couple of reasons, one being that it's cool to see a guy like Sickels at work, and the other that Greinke's situation is fascinating in and of itself. Hopefully he can get back to the bigs and be a successful pitcher.
- The Cardinals signed Jose Vizcaino. Eckstein is headed to the DL, so this is probably his replacement for now.
- Wayne Krivsky on the possibility of bringing up Homer Bailey:
"He's going to pitch through the playoffs," Krivsky said.A couple of weeks ago it was a definite no, so this is interesting.
Any chance he'll be up with the Reds in the September?
"I don't know," Krivsky said. "I'm not ready to say yes or no."
- RHM was featured on a podcast if you're looking for something to do for ten minutes.
- The Hunt for a Red October. I remember being nine in 1990 and 700WLW doing all of their Reds promos with the Hunt for Red October theme. That phrase / movie title still brings with it a little feeling of joy.
- How did Ryan Freel not win this award?
- The Reds are preparing a grievance against the Nats with regards to the lack of disclosure over Majewski's cortizone shot. Go get 'em Wayne.