I still feel good, I'm not going to lie. If you'd told me after Monday's game that the Reds would manage a split I would have been thrilled. So I'm thrilled.
- Bronson Arroyo has to pitch better than this for the Reds to have a shot at the playoffs. No ifs, ands or buts about it, he's vital. Ten straight starts without a win is incredible, and he's got to pitch better than this. I'm a bit worried that the high workload has caught up to him.
- The Reds had plenty of opportunities, but just couldn't get it done. I'm encouraged by the fact that they had opportunities though. There have been games lately where the offense has just completely tanked, but it's looking a lot healthier these past three days.
- Scott Hatteberg is an absolute stud. If I had to pick the Reds MVP as of today I think it'd be tough not to pick Hatteberg.
- Should we be worried about Rheal Cormier yet? I'm not really sure myself.
- The Phillies have been playing tough lately, but if the Reds can go in and get two out of three then I think they'll be in good shape going into the series against St. Louis next week. Let's hope they can make that happen.