Now that's what I was talking about.
- Eric Milton didn't have the greatest night, but really if he'd been pulled after 6 then his line would have looked a little better. And it was fairly obvious that he was done after that sixth.
- The Reds made Horacio Ramirez's ERA jump from 3.47 to 4.83.
- Yes, I'm going to bitch about something. Juan Castro started. It's starting to look like Narron is platooning Castro and Felipe, which is just ridiculous on a lot of levels.
- This offense has been really hot lately. It's been way overshadowed by the bullpen, but the Reds hitters have been tearing the cover off the ball.
- Brandon Phillips is a hell of a defender. That no look flip to second is probably my favorite defensive play of the year so far.
- I'm really hoping that David Ross is ok.
- Eddie Guardado looked spectacular. I felt calm when he was in the game. Maybe it was the five run lead, but I still find that calmness to be significant. I think things are improving.