- More great stuff from Daedalus.
- Yeah, I can't get this to work (maybe it doesn't play well with Firefox?), but the concept is cool. Check out 1990.
- The above came from JinAZ, who has all kinds of other interesting stuff in a grab bag post.
- Apparently baseball cards are on everyone's brain this week. Here's an article from ESPN's Page 2, a timeline of cards, and yet another article. Lots of nostalgia.
- Tampa seems to have a problem with some of their prospects:
Said Upton to USA Today: "I can't believe I'm still here."
Said Dukes: "Those guys up there [in the majors] shower in Evian. Here, we use sewer water."
Said Young, who frequently has been outspoken in his criticism of the organization that drafted him No. 1 overall in 2003: "I don't know what they're waiting for. They're what, 30 games out of first place? They think we're going to mess up their clubhouse chemistry. B.J. should be up there. What are they waiting for? They always have excuses."