Yeah, I don't know.
- Narron should be playing EdE every day.
- Narron should watch Milton pretty closely once he gets to the sixth inning and/or 100 pitches.
- Narron might want to use those shiny new relievers a little bit.
- Narron should consider playing Aurilia at short if he has to play, but never at third. I think I said something similar to that up above.
- Jerry Narron needs to not singlehandely lose any more games, because this team isn't good enough to survive a grossly incompetent manager.