- The Northern League is going to have 94 year old Buck O'Neil play a game so that he have the distinction of being the oldest player to ever play professional baseball. Surely I'm not the only one that thinks this is a bad idea?
- Shawn has a nice look at what he'd do with the Reds right now. I'm totally in his corner with regards to McClayton.
- Anyone want Rodrigo Lopez? No? Ok then.
- Brandon Claussen didn't make his rehab start last night, which means we'll be seeing Joe Mays at least one more time.
- Anyone have problems with MLB Blackout rules? Someone's trying to do something about it.