A win is a win. I guess.
- Can you believe that the Reds have the best record in the NL Central over the last 10 games? It sure as hell doesn't feel like they've gone 6-4 over the last ten.
- I don't need to see any more of David Weathers or Chris Hammond. Seriously, Mr. Krivsky, for the love of God, I can't take any more.
- 21 runs in the last three games. I'm encouraged by that. They're probably going to have to score quite a few runs this weekend against Cleveland.
- Bronson Arroyo is pretty blunt: "Sure, it irritates you, but that's not saying the guys in the bullpen aren't doing the best they can ... If it was a one-run lead, I would've gone back out there, but the bullpen has been throwing better of late, and I thought three runs was a big enough lead."
- But let's look on the bright side. The Reds are hitting. That's three series in a row now where they've played well. And they're only a game behind the Cardinals. Things are pretty good. But man I certainly hope we can get some new arms for the bullpen soon.