This is what a team should do to the Royals.
- David Weathers isn't healthy. I just can't believe he's feeling ok the way he's pitching.
- Adam Dunn: 0-1, 3 BB That's why he's valuable even while slumping.
- Jason LaRue with a couple of hits! His average is almost up to .180 now, so we've got that going for us.
- The Royals have a brutal lineup. I can honestly say there's not one Royals starter that I'd choose over a Reds starter. Our second baseman is a better hitter than any of their hitters. That's an amazing thing.
- That's fifteen runs in two days. Maybe the bats are waking up?
- Aaron Harang's ERA is now under 3.50, and he's 9-5. He's also among the league leaders in strikeouts. Why isn't he being discussed as a potential All-Star?