- Nolan Ryan had his cows stolen. About what you'd expect really.
- JinAZ writes about a Baseball Prospectus Reds mention.
- David Shafer is hurt.I was pretty bummed to read that.
- Two interesting things from this article. One, Jerry Narron thinks that Brandon Phillips and Dave Ross both deserve to be All-Stars. This is encouraging, since it shows that Jerry's been paying attention. (He also hasn't called anyone a faggot, so we've got that going for us.) And two, Fox Sports is going to do 145 Reds games next year, which is awesome news. I was hoping this would happen since the Indians now have their own network.
- Kerry Wood is probably done for the year. And Albert Pujols is expected back by Monday.