- This has nothing to do with baseball, but I found it amusing. J.J. Redick was arrested and charged with a DWI last night. Those Dukies, such clean kids.
- Dean Taylor has left the Reds and joined the Kansas City organization. This is a good thing.
- Adam Dunn doesn't know who Eric Davis is.
- This has been a long time coming. I hate the Pirates though, so I don't feel for them like I do for Kansas City. Anything coming out of Pittsburgh is pretty much pure evil.
- Jason Grimsley has been slapped with a 50 game suspension. I love the line over at Baseball Primer: "Shocking. No wonder he hit so many homers." That's the great paradox of the whole steroids thing, the fact that so many pitchers were apparently using.
- This is an awesome article. I love glimpses of minor league life.