- The Reds have already signed some draft picks.
- The Broadway group (led by Rick Steiner) that came in second to Castellini has bought a share of the Reds. I think that's a great thing, and I'm hopeful that they'll be the next owners.
- Big Media is starting to notice the Reds.
- Heh. Tony Womack is the new leadoff hitter in Chicago. That'll solve things.
- The Royals have revoked the press credentials of two Kansas City reporter, because those reporters asked some tough questions during a press conference held by Royals ownership. There is not a stupider franchise in professional sports than the Kansas City Royals. They've already at work pissing away the goodwill they created by hiring Dayton Moore. I feel so sorry for the poor kids in Kansas City that have to grow up Royals fans.
- Kerry Wood is now on the 15 day DL. The beat goes on for the Cubbies.
- This is a kick ass father's day gift. Great timing on the release date.
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.