- Batgirl looks at the AJ Pierzynski/Michael Barrett fight. In, uh, Legovision.
- Matt Belisle is hurt. Justin Germano is on route in case he hits the DL.
- Baseball Minutia has a look at the defense of pitchers.
- Anybody else see Aaron Boone fall on his head yesterday?
- Chillicothe now has an all field turf field. Meaning no dirt at all. All turf. Click that link to see a picture and read the article. The field cost $1 million, but they'll make it back in three years because of the maintenance savings.
- I'm glad this is still being talked about. Bowden deserved to lose his job for this decision above all others.
- This article says that the Brewers picking BJ Surhoff above Will Clark and Barry Larkin wasn't a mistake, because "Surhoff is in the same career statistical neighborhood as Clark and Larkin". So very stupid.
- Johnny Damon on the woes of the Kansas City Royals.