- Remember Billy Koch? He has a really weird disease now. And his whole family is also infected. Really strange story, and you have to feel for him.
- Baseball Minutia has the next post up in the Have the Reds ever had pitching? series.
- People are getting tired of Brandon Claussen. I'd give him some time still, but I don't think he's going to get much better than what he is. He throws too many pitches, and walks too many batters. The Reds seem to know this (telling him to try to get hitters earlier in the count) but he doesn't seem to be able to do anything about it. And until he can work more efficiently he's not going to be anything but a back of the rotation guy.
- Frank Robinson is awesome. To care that much about your player's pride really says something.
- Bonds on Bonds is over. Not terribly surprising. I only caught it once, and found it interesting just because it was a glimpse behind the curtain into the clubhouse, etc. But I'm sure that gimmick got old pretty quick, and most people weren't going to be interested in watching a show about a guy they hate.