- Congrats to JinAZ on the new baby. And congratulations to Slyde as well, he's also a new father.
- Anybody notice that Adam Dunn walked on three pitches the other night?
- Inside the Jim Bowden draft war room. I wonder why the Cincinnati Enquirer or the Post never asked Bowden to write columns like these when he was in Cincinnati? It would have been interesting to hear about all the 5 tool outfielders. Seriously though, every GM should do something like this. If not in a newspaper then in a blog. So yeah, if anyone knows Wayne Krivsky let him know he has options. = )
- The scout that signed Albert Pujols is now stocking shelves at a Wal-Mart. Life really has a way of kicking you in the balls sometimes.
- John Sickels recently looked at the 2000 draft: Part 1 and Part 2. You'll remember that as the year the Reds took David Espinosa and gave him a major league deal. Good times.