- I'm tired, just got home from Cincy so this'll probably be pretty short.
- No idea why the Reds always have to make it close, but they do. At some point they'll lose games like this, and its going to hurt. But so far, so good, and I'm enjoying it.
- Dave Ross' home run was one of the hardest hit balls I think I've ever seen in person. Distance wise I don't think it was too impressive, but it got out really quick.
- Felipe Lopez looked great. Ryan Freel looked good. Adam Dunn is really locked in. Eric Milton shocked the hell out of me, but there were a lot of hard hit fly ball outs that might carry on out of the park in June/July/August.
- That was the first long rain delay I've ever sat through. It was fun to do once, but I think once is probably enough.
- I'm 100% in favor of having Reds cheerleaders after seeing them in person. Pretty nice addition to GABP.
- I saw a girl depants some kid, and I also saw a drunk girl nearly fall down some stairs. Once she steadied herself she saw me looking at her and said to me "I'll make it". I said ok, but looking back on it I think I should have wished her luck.
- By 11:00 or so the park was filled with people who'd been drinking for 4+ hours. And it showed. You can apparently pretend to nail your girlfriend from behind on the jumbotron without the camera cutting away. Which honestly surprised me. I guess standards loosen up four or five hours into the night. I figured you guys would want to hear about that.
- K, bed now. 3-1! Not too bad of a start, even if it is coming against the Pirates.