Just to get these all down:
AL West: A's
AL Central: Indians
AL East: Blue Jays
Wild Card: Red Sox
NL West: Giants
NL East: Braves
NL Central: Cardinals
Wild Card: Brewers
World Series: Indians over Cardinals (continuing the streak of long suffering teams finally winning the big one)
- The pitching won't be as good as we're hoping right now. But it'll be better than the last few years.
- The offense will be pretty damn good, even with a few injuries.
- Jerry Narron will make it through the season, but that'll be it.
- Austin Kearns will get traded for pitching; Chris Denorfia will become a starter.
- Tony Womack will play himself out of the lineup relatively quickly.