- Griffey's on the DL. Raise your hand if you're at all surprised. Nobody? I'll never understand the Reds medical staff with regards to Junior, they seem pretty incompetent.
- Church of Baseball has some intriguing stats on the Reds start.
- Confirmation that the black trim will be gone next year from Cincinnati's uniforms.
- This is good stuff.
- Here's an article on D'Angelo Jimenez, the current starting second baseman for the Texas Rangers. Until Ian Kinsler comes back anyway.
- Did you know that Brian Moehler is the second highest paid Florida Marlin?
- Jody Gerut seems to have lost his mind a little. I usually side with the player's union in most things, but yeah, not this time. I guess he told reporters that he was good to play after getting sent down to AAA, and then later that night told the team that he was injured. Now the team's refusing to pay him unless he takes the field.
- It's not just Reds fans that dislike Gapper.
- SportsPhD's is doing a weekly Reds rundown. Here is this week's entry.